Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Show Support for Spikey..

As many of you know Spikey is fighting colon cancer. She has been through radiation and chemo and is not having her colon removed TODAY. She is going to kick cancer's but. We need to show our support.

Lets show our support to someone that gives us so much. She has given so much to this community spoilers, the whole Spinelli Lj, pictures, information. She is the queen at finding stuff. Instead of being a horder she Shares. Not only that she has a big heart and adores Bradford Anderson just like we do. (follow her on twitter @spinlj )


this application will add the ribbon to your twitter picture.. also I included the images for those that want more control. (and may be more picture talented then me LOL) Also You can post well wishes for Spikey here and the LJ and I will make sure she gets them some how.

I will be posting updates on Spikey from her daughter on the LJ.


2 comments:

spikey said...

Penny, I am in awe. You are beautiful.

Rene' said...

I have been incommunicado of late due to my busy Halloween season and JUST saw this!! I added the ribbon on twitter. Thanks for doing this, Penny.

SENDING POSITIVE ENERGY AND GOOD THOUGHTS YOUR WAY, SPIKEY!!! MUCH LOVE!!