Thursday, May 17, 2007

The bad blond one speaks with a forked tongue

There you are.. RIGHT there. Thats my Damian Spinelli. Today he was the way I love him.
I loved how Spinelli kept pointing "the other guy"* to get in line behind him. The Milo/Max clone even supported that. Anyone see his plaid shorts? I wonder if Bradford will borrow that outfit from wardrobe for the golf tournament.

It was perfect.

*I have decided to call this character this instead of resisting the urge to say something insulting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Other Guy"....I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I like the name "The other Guy" also. I don't want "The Other Guy" with my Lulu. If this happens,I am not sure I can watch that.

I did enjoy Spinellis' lines today. He seemed more like the Spinelli that I adore. I like it so much better when he is allowed to deliver his zingers!

As a side note: What happened to milo? Why was he replaced by the Enforcer?

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong of me to say that I like Maxie/Spin? (hides)

--Spikey

Penny said...

No nothing bad about that.. :) Kristen and Bradford work great off each other.

Rene' said...

Amen!! LOVED LOVED Spin today! His shorts were KILLER! LOL!

I DIED laughing when he did his "I'm watching you" fingers to Maxie. PRICELESS!

I also love that Jason called Spin and NOT Stan to do the job. Don't like Stan. Uh uh. Not at all.

Maxie and Spin? In a hate/hate relationship only. :)