Monday, May 14, 2007

Versatile Toppings: Bradford as Ryan Veronia Mars:

Last year Bradford did two episodes of Veronica Mars ( Ahoy, Mateys! & Versatile Toppings)
I just saw Versatile Toppings again(I saw it when it originally broadcast)It was great to see Bradford in a different role and Veronica Mars just happens to be my favorite show (we will see how long that lasts it is on the chopping block). Ryan is a gay pizza delivering high school student. (you can find out more by seeing the episodes yourself)I really do recommend watching the two episodes (Season Two Disk 2 & 4 Ok I recommend the whole series.---
I hunted down some screen shots and found them at http://www.vm-caps.com/ The first one is from Ahoy, Mateys! & the other three are from Versatile Toppings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were a VM fan. I know lots of former BTVS fans (including Joss Whedon who appeared) embraced this show.

Did Bradford stand out to you in this role?


--Spikey

Penny said...

big fan. I actually started watching it after a recommendation on a obscure Buffy board. I am also a Tim Minear fan and have watched all his failed series starting with the amazing Wonderfalls. Ok I have only seen one Episode of Drive because it got canceled to quick.

Penny said...

OOoh I didn't answer your question about Bradford. I don't recall my first thoughts when I first viewed it. I think I may have been too caught up in the story. I did remember the character Ryan. There was really no scenes for me to go WOW about any ways. Not that kind of show. He played his part great.