Friday, May 18, 2007

Interview of Bradford on WMUR

Bradford Anderson is going to be interviewed on NH TV Station WMUR. Thursday May 24
http://www.wmur.com/chronicle/13332572/detail.html
They often post their content online and I will be sure to post a link if and when it goes up.

Check out the great picture of Bradford in the link above.

Now I am off to program my DVR.

(on of the up right of this link (link) you can see the trailer for this series and it includes a brief shot of Bradford laughing)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That interview looks great! It's amazing how much different Bradford looks when he's out of character. Just goes to show how great he is!

BTW: The gears in my head are turning big-time for my Spinelli video -- hopefully I'll have it done by the 22nd!

Penny said...

I can extend the deadline to the 31st or something. I picked the date very much out of the air.

I am very excited about the interview and I really hope they put it online.

Anonymous said...

You always find the best links.

--spikey

Penny said...

This one was fluke. I was looking at my local news LOL.

Rene' said...

How lucky for you that you live in Bradford's home state!! Cool!! Are you still going to the golf tournament?? PICTURES!! :)

Penny said...

sure am.. well the meet and greet event.. This chick does not play golf.