Thursday, September 20, 2007

Some Quick Rambling Thoughts....

I'm EXTRAORDINARILY busy this time of year with my business, but definitely some thoughts that I needed to express....

SPINELLI SEARCHES FOR LULU: PLEASE oh PLEASE let TPTB play this out well. We could have some absolutely beautiful scenes between these two if only Goober...er uh..GUZA let's it happen. If this really is a rehash of Luke/Laura/Scotty, then we all know who Lulu will end up with the end. But I'm not buying it. Yes, they are playing it exactly the same way, but it's obvious Lulu has it BAD for Logan. So knowing TPTB like I've known them for 25+ years, Spin is out...but on THAT front...

SPINELLI AND GEORGIE: Okay, I am LOVING this. Poor Georgie. Does NO ONE see her for the gem she truly is? First Dillon, now Spinelli. Poor Spin. He doesn't know a good thing when he sees it. I'm leaning towards a wonderful friendship with Lulu and a relationship with Georgie. They are uber cute together. Sadly, it will probably be Spin's dawning realization of the awesomeness that is Georgie that will get Lulu off her butt to figuring out who should have been her true love. Let's hope it hurts her as much as it's hurt Spin.

And I just have to add....

LUCKY: Gag, hack, barf...please have him shot in the line of duty and put into a coma for a decade or so. Never has such a gullible, whiney, worthless character existed on screen. We need "original Lucky" back. But alas...

SAM THE SLUT: Maybe a bad romp in the hot tub with Lucky can put BOTH of them in a coma. I used to love the Sam character, but she stinks on ice right now.

KATE - BUT WHERE'S DIANE?: I love Kate. Nothing about her bothers me. My only hope is that they put her in more scenes with Diane. Where IS Diane!? She could get Kate out of this mess and bring a ray of sunshine into my life while doing it.

TREVOR LANSING: If he said "alcohol blood level" one more time, I was going to throw my Diet Pepsi at the TV. My alcohol doesn't HAVE a blood level - does his?

That is all.

3 comments:

spikey said...

I find Logan a bit too rough with women for me to ever root for him/Lulu.

Don't know where this is all going, but Jason/Spin relationship is my reason for watching right now. I love them together.

Rene' said...

Isn't it strange that soap operas are designed to draw viewers with romantic relationships but it's a FRIENDSHIP that keeps us watching? (At least you and I, Spikey! LOL!) I used to LOATHE Jason as well. His relationship with Spin is just too fantastic. They need their own movie. :)

Penny said...

Add me to the 'hated' Jason club. Spin makes me Love Jason.