Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Love tears and other things..

Lulu found out about the bet from Maxie. Logan cried because he lost Lulu.Spin found out what Logan did and he cried, because Lulu was hurt.

So, who truly loves Lulu?

Logan, the guy who is crying because he got found out and lost her?

Or Spinelli? He's the guy who might even have a chance with her now that Logan is out of the picture, but cries because he doesn't want to see her heart shattered again..

This is why I root for Spinelli and Lulu.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I love the brotherly love between Spin and Jason. Steve Burton is right. This is the best thing that could happen to him. It humanizes the character. Patting Spin on the back and saying "Logan has nothing on the Jackyl" or "Don't drink that, (Vodka and orange soda) your going to be sick" (But you know he'd take care of him) Not to mention, Spin is gradually changing, too. No longer the lost puppy begging for attention, Spin is completely at ease with Jason. He tells him he's busy, Jason steals his potato chips/soda as a comeback.

{{{Hugs my male supercouple}}}}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I still have my mind open for Georgie, just having a hard time wrapping my head around her wanting to risk her heart on another guy who is hung up on Lulu. (Listening to a guy go on and on about loving a girl who stole her husband seems like a bit much.) Also, Spin is an acquired taste. Jason and Lulu's love has grown gradually. The Jackyl struggles outside of cyberspace for good reason.

I guess I'm saying that I just wish they had more time and it didn't seem so rushed.

I'm sure most have heard that Lindze has signed a three month extension to her contract.. Take from that whatever you will..

2 comments:

Penny said...

Gooo Spikey..i am watching today right now. Right now it is on pause and I am admiring Elizabeth's great looking hair.

Anonymous said...

LOL at "hugs my male supercouple"! :-)