Friday, September 21, 2007

self destruction and serial killers

Thoughts on GH..

Jason and Spin continue to grow closer. You know, one of the reasons I quit watching for six years is because I couldn't STAND Jason. Now? I love him. All because of Spinny. They are truly a male supercouple.

Not sure what to think of newbie danger boy Johnny, yet. He seems pretty campy now, but he hasn't spoken yet. Looks like he and Lulu might be playing tag or hide and seek, while everyone thinks she's in danger. It wouldn't surprise me.

Self destruction.

I think that Lulu is not that far apart from Maxie. She's acting out and self destructing. Spin, Georgie (and apparently Coop) are the type who want to save people, and some people just don't want to be saved, no matter how hard you try. I guess Carly is a good example, as Jason has pointed out. They have to want to stop the self destructive behavior on their own.

I am not loving the way Spin throws himself in front of dangerous people when his loved ones are in peril. Don't try this at home--this is NOT safe behavior..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jason's little buddy is going to get himself hurt someday, that's a given. I just feel that unless it's the end of BA's contract, Spin is too popular to die, so I am not fretting about good Emmy bait material for Steve, Brad and possibly Julie.

I'm really REALLY having a hard time with the Logan character. Recently Frons has said that Logan/Lulu are a "supercouple". So why is Logan continuously bullying women and people smaller than himself? **Shudders** Yes, Maxie was cruel to do what she did to Lulu, but Logan has no business shoving her around. He makes me think he might be the serial killer. :-/

That said, obviously, I'm a hypocrite because I am cheering on Nikolas for choking characters I don't like. (at least we know something is horribly wrong with him and it's not LIKE him)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On to NIGHT SHIFT and serial killers..

Last night's show was both heartbreaking and hilarious. To sum it up, Spin thought he was addicted to sex, and went first to poor Toussaint (Billy Dee had the look of bewilderment) and then Jason, who may have been slightly horrified. (I..I gotta get back to work!!!)

The first thing Jason thought of was that Kelly(who has sex with everyone and takes off her clothes in the middle of the hospital lobby) had put the moves on Spin. There is really no describing that scene where Spin gave TMI about his fantasies or the looks on Jason's face. Jason has yet to master talk of the "birds and the bees".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After she shattered his pitiful heart in tiny peices, what was Jolene crying about at the end when she looked at Spin? Call me crazed, but I wanted her to realize she loves him. It's sad, I want someone to love him back-- even if it's a serial killer.

But seriously? Jason loves Spin. (See Rene's post below)--> Georgie also loves him, or at least has potential too.

I admit, I am die hard Spinlu fan, but even if I wasn't, I would be a bit afraid to get attached to Georgie with Spin. Three month contract? What is that? It worries me about her character. I hope Spin is not one of those characters with the Cartwright syndrome. (when Hoss, Little Joe, Ben or Adam loved someone, they either suddenly died, left town, became evil, or the girl went off with some other guy)



No comments: