Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Logan is a screw up!. He has got nothing on the Jackal.


Ok is it bad that I giggle when my sweet Jackal punched Logan and when Lulu 'heart' got scuffed up by Maxie. Both times I giggled.

The best thing about today was Jason & Spinelli.

Jason found Spinelli mixing vodka and orange soda to ease his pain (someone needs to tell him you don't mix your beverage of choice with vodka. not a good idea..)

Jason and Spinelli has another wonderful heart felt discusion. Spinelli forces me to like Jason (be it kicking and screaming all the way). Jason is warmer then he was a year ago and it not just because of Jake. Spinelli has a great deal to do with Stone Cold's thawing.

Spinelli shows Jason his 'moves'
Then like a gift from the cyber-gods Logan walks in fresh from Lulu getting her heart broke. (gleeful laugh)

More gleeful laughing ....
ok I like Georgie. I refuse to get my heart broke though so I can't jump on the G-Spin train just yet. The Spinlu train has gotten pretty roomy and I am a pretty sorry romantic. Georgie really is agreat friend to Spin that in its self is true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you back. :)

--Spikey