Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Bad Blonde One & The Jackal: Beautiful Magic


How great was today? I want to focus on Maxie for a bit. Maxie who has always been the troubled one, the sick one and the 'bad' one is finding out who she really is.

She IS Frisco and Felicia's daughter.

You could just see it in those great scenes with Spinelli today. She is taking the pain of losing Georgie and Cooper into I what I believe the final stage of her very long journey to find herself.

Spinelli was so sweet to Maxie. Worried about her. It was just pure gold. They seemed to have this underlying understanding of each other. A intimacy. The bond of Georgie is bringing them together as partners, friends and perhaps something more.

Bradford and Kristen work so well off each other. I recall my first Maxie and Spinelli post and it brings me such delight to read it.

Did you enjoy it to? its a great catalyst to get started on the Hugs for Spinelli Campaign I just got off the comment line myself.

1 comment:

spikey said...

Forget the guns and speedboats and daring rescues....I want to see Spinelli do the rescuing with his heart.

(From Laurelin's post) I think that says it all.

I really liked them yesterday, even better than I expected them to be. YAY!