Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hugs for Spinelli Campaign

Now is not the time to allow ourselves to get complacent. Contract players are being shed like dog hair. We need to show support of Spinelli and Bradford. Not only to keep him on the show but to get that storyline we all have been dreaming of. We keep getting the unfulfilled promise of a storyline. Little hints that if we keep watching we will get to see 'more' Spinelli. They need to know that he is popluar enough to risk a storyline on him. They need to hear our voice.

Lets show them what Bradford fans are made of.

Join me in a support campaign through out February Sweeps (31 January - 27 February) .

Have you been waiting for a chance to show your support? Now is the time. You already do some? do more. Get more people involved. Our voice will be louder if we do it together at the same time.

Use the form below to join. (If you don't have a website to share just leave it blank)
by joining the campaign you are saying you commit to show Bradford your support doing. February sweeps. (31 January - 27 February) Make yourself a goal and stick with it for just a few weeks.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

im willing to do what i can, any suggestions?

Penny said...

lots of suggestions.. I will post them tomorrow :)

spikey said...

I'll post it on my site, when you give us the whole plan. Sounds like a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Already working on it :)

ghfan87 said...

I'll support Bradford in any way I can

Anonymous said...

Great Idea!

Anonymous said...

I'll do what I can...ps I linked to my personal graphic journal (lot's of Spinelli goodness)

Anonymous said...

I'll do what I can for bradford and Spinelli! I would hate to see him leave the show when he has soo much potential in almost any storyline they gave him!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Bradford can do anything and it's time for Spinelli to become the romantic character that GH needs.

Kirsten is a very good actress. So Spinelli and Maxie can work. They can become a Super Couple for sure.

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! I'm all over it :)

Anonymous said...

Penny we will do whatever it takes to keep our Bradford on the show.We will post on all the spinelli boards and sites and even mine and Laurelin's Spinlu site we will post it on. Anything else we need to do to help out let us know. :) Anything to keep him there longer.

Anonymous said...

I'll do whatever I can. Bradford deserves our supprt. We adore our Spinelli!

Anonymous said...

i give bradford Anderson as our our favorite actress Lulu's date boyfriend and husband Spinelli my support too and as for Spinlu they will happen later on down the road on the show future lovers girlfriend/boyfriend and finally they'll become husband/wife and gh will have our buddy Spinelli as a very very romantic loving guy

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and another thing let's keep our favorite hottest magical and next supercouple Lulu/Spinelli's future lovers votes alive and also let's kepp our favorite actress Lulu's date boyfriend and husband Spinelli on the show for a very very long time and our buddy Spinelli also deserves to have a romantic love scene with his date girlfriend and wife Lulu too so i'm also sending my hugs our to bradford Anderson aka our buddy Spinelli

Anonymous said...

We have posted a blog about your campaign - with a link back here - at Soapbox.
www.palmbeachdailynews.com/soapbox

Anonymous said...

hey everybody count me in too for our new hot couple Maxie/Spinelli to fall madly in love with each other we're not going to let Guza get away with this are we gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO SPIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!