Monday, June 30, 2008

Comment Line

One of the quickest, simplest things to do to support Bradford/Spinelli on General Hospital is to call that comment line! I know a lot of you might be hesitant about calling because you don't know what to say or don't want to sound silly, but I assure you you cannot sound dorkier than I have on these recordings. As long as you say "Spinelli is awesome" or "Bradford is great" or "Maxie/Lulu/Claudia/Someone else should be with Spinelli NOW" or something along those lines, your message is a success!

I keep the number in my cell phone. Tee hee hee. Speed dial!

Comment Lines
GH Comment Line
323-671-4583

ABC Comment Line (press 2, then 4, then 464 to get to GH)
818-460-7477

ABC Daytime Feedback (ask for the viewer comment line)
212-456-7777

ABC Switchboard
310-557-7777

Flood those lines with love for a hardworking actor! Tell them what you want for Spinelli! Romance? Backstory? More more more? There's your outlet!

No comments: