Monday, June 30, 2008

My daily online rounds as a Spinelli fan..

I am a busy gal. I know must not seem that way but I am busy.. Here are the places i visit daily.. Most of the time 5 to 10 times a day.. I need to keep myself up to date to be able to post new stuff. I thought I would share the places I haunt all the time.

1. The Spinelli Live Journal Community:

This place ROCKS. Spikey always posts great stuff. Some stuff I don't post over here. Like spoilers.. I tend to not post spoilers.. (though if there was ever a reliable spoiler that Spinelli was going to die don't worry I would bring it over)

But really its a fun place.. http://community.livejournal.com/spinelli_gh/

2. Soap Central GH Message Board

I have been posting here since BEFORE Spinelli was even on the screen. Before I even liked Spinelli (yes i am a former Spin hater pre-metrocourt hostage crisis) Its a busy board, pretty much respectful though there are some people who are Anti-Spin (Actor bashing is not allowed so no anti-Bradford but how could anyone be anti-Bradford really?) So I can usually be seen defending my Spin to haters everywhere.
http://boards.soapcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

3. Opposite Attraction board.. http://z3.invisionfree.com/SpinMax/index.php,,..
Fun board Fun posts and they support Spixie with a fiery passion.

I do visit other places but when i wake up and when i go to bed .. these are the places I check first..

1 comment:

Spin's Vixenella said...

Yep, I'm a SPIN Doctor making rounds. I hit all those places several times a day to see what's up.