Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Know Who I am.. Spixie Video

this is MY very first fan video ever.. For well over a year I have admired the fan videos people have done.. It was one of the original motivations for me starting this blog a year and a half ago. I wanted to catalog my favorite videos.

I knows they are a lot of work because I have done a lot of family picture slide shows with video for years... I just never did this.. I heard the song yesterday morning and decided it would make a perfect Spixe video. I had to get out of my head.. I used http://videospin.com/ to make the video because Windows Movie Maker didn't like me anymore (and its buggy) It worked well, its simple and FREE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Penny! That was great. :)

Rene' said...

AWESOME, Penny!!! I LOVE that song, and it's perfect for these two.

Anonymous said...

huzzah that's nice. :D