Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Something to be proud of...

Someone order a plate of unresolved sexual tension with a side of playful flirting?

Order up! The kids need to do this everyday. It makes the buildup better. Love the flirting...Yes, Spixie, go play mattress tag. I loved today's scenes and really feel as if we have been missing this element of tension for a wee bit. It's just days like this that make me happy I've been on the Spinelli and Maxie train from day one so I can say I've watched the whole magical thing progress.

Looking at the boards, forums, and the Spinelli Livejournal, the fans agree that today was a much needed dose of awesome. Every scene should be as wonderfully flirtatious. Kudos, Kirsten & Bradford.

Amazing icons featured above property of Jenny @ Jenny Lives Here http://jyl22075.livejournal.com/147479.html?view=1364503





3 comments:

Penny said...

That moment with them on the bed is my favorite Spixie moment ever.. Its amazing what expectations will do. I was so prepared for the worse when I saw the spoilers.

Rene' said...

I expressed my "JaSpin disappointment" the other day, but boy, was I rewarded with a wonderful Spixie day!! THIS is the kind of dialogue I so love and expect from our Spin. His expectations of Maxie's "vociferous response" to having sex with him was priceless and adorable.

Perhaps Serial Drama's aptly-named "awesome writer" had something to do with this episode!

Lindsay_007 said...

Awesome Writer...I bet!

Yeah today just shows we need to have patience. I know a lot of people are frustrated and want to see this story really progress, not take one step forward and two steps back. If Bradford and Kirsten can bring the sexual tension and flirtation to EVERY SINGLE SCENE it will make the process of going from friends to lovers more bearable to Spinelli and Maxie fans. I mean, a touch here, a glance there, flirtation everywhere.

Today I was like OMG Spinelli's going to kiss her. That's the reaction I want to have in every single scene, waiting with baited breath for a line to be crossed, so that when the day comes when they do "go there" again I will be jumping up and down. Don't let us fans become complacent! Tease us every chance you get, Kirsten/Bradford!