Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Watch Cupid and Eros on the big screen.

The Further Adventures of Cupid and Eros is an official selection of the International Television Festival and the entire Season 1 will be shown on Friday, August 5 at 4:00pm at the Laemmle Sunset 5 in Los Angeles, which includes the episodes that feature Bradford Anderson as a guest star . 


Details and you can order tickets here http://itvfest.org/video.php?v=197 

If I wasn't on the other side of the country I would be there. If you are able to you please go and support a wonderful show.  Its my favorite web series.  (I really do watch other web series including The Guild which I love also but Cupid and Eros is better)

Oh congrats to Josh Heine has been nominated for the ITVFest best male actor in a comedy series.

No comments: