Sunday, May 6, 2007

I am BACK: A personal soap marathon.

Not that I am sure anyone noticed because Rene' did an amazing job keeping the site up to day. Three Cheers for Rene' (I love when Rene' posts in general too)

I returned yesterday from a 5 day trip with my family. So I had 4 episodes of General Hospital waiting for me.
  • Sonny scenes FF (fast forwarded)
  • Jax & Carly scenes FF (boy did they look tan)
  • Lulu & Logan scenes FF
  • and a few other random scenes here and there
I am a little sad that there is so much of GH I can FF through. So to the Spinelli scenes (was there really only two??) . Rene' did a great job with the scene with Jason (http://bradfordanderson.net/2007/05/and-grasshopper-grows.html )
That was such a good scene.

There was a scene where Spinelli ran out of the coffee shop to approach Scott and it seemed out of place and didn't work for me. Bradford always does a bang up job with what he is provided with but the whole scene did fit with the story. Will it be attached to something in future?? I doubt it. (ok I am not partial to scenes where Spinelli looks like a kicked puppy) I don't even think that Lulu noticed that he did that. Or was that the point. That Spinelli was willing to do something for Lulu with out the benefit of a response? Perhaps but it made Scott look like a bully and Spinelli look like easily intimidated.

2 comments:

Rene' said...

WELCOME BACK, PENNY!! Wow, thanks for the three cheers! I wish I had had more to write about last week for Spinelli...boo hiss...maybe next week, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Penny, I am with you about the Scott scene.

I don't know why it was there, but there better be a reason.

Honestly, Spinelli could destroy Scott, and if this scene had ANY meaning other than what you said (IMO) it would be that when Lulu finds out about the rape, that Spin may destroy Scott without Lulu having a clue that he was behind it.

It's possible.