Saturday, May 12, 2007

May Video Challenge: Express your Spinelli Love

find the list of all the entries here (List of Entries)
---
I love Fan videos.
Fan videos is one of the reasons I started this blog in the first place. I wanted a place to catalog them.
Challenge: Make a video showing how special Spinelli is.
I was trying to think of a way to share why we think Spinelli is such a special character. In light of the current backlash. I came up with this idea.

I will accept submissions till May 31 at 8am (eastern). I will then do a poll and the winner after a week will get 1 audio book of choice from audible.com (lame I know but that is what I have to give, well audible is pretty cool.) & a special graphic you can post on your site to show you won.

You will also get a graphic for just being part of this challenge.

Rules:
  • Videos are to be primary about Spinelli
  • Videos need to be posted on YouTube or comparable site with embedding enabled.
  • Videos should state they are part of this challenge ( something like: Bradford Anderson Fan blog May Video Challenge)
  • You should share your video: post it on sites, your MySpace page, Facebook, personal websites.
  • submissions accepted till May 31 at 8am (eastern) I will email confirmation that i received it.(updated)
  • I reserve the right to reject videos if they are offensive. (it takes a lot to do that)
  • update: will be accepting previously made videos.
to submit: email your video link to spinellirules@gmail.com, with email include any bio information you want to include: first name, city, state, age & even a little blurb about yourself. Biographical information is completely optional (you can include all, none or some).

I don't know if this is something we will do again or not. Will just have to see how it turns out. :)
(let me know if you have any questions)

2 comments:

Bradford#1fan said...

Penny,
Please how do you make the videos that are on the site? I would dearly love to learn how to make them. The very best Spinelli video I have ever seen is the Rainbow Connection video. Every time I watch it tears are streaming down my face. spencerfanfirst did a phenomenal job in making a very breath takeingly beautiful video. It captures all the similarities between Luke & Laura and Spinelli & Lulu.

Penny said...

I am not talented enough to make videos (never made one) Well it is most likely an issues with time. I bet if you asked over at Spinelli Online posters (lots of video makers there)would have tips for you.

Good luck.