Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Open Letter to Spinelli Bashers.

Today was a tough day for me on my favorite soap board. For some reason my sweet Damian is taking some heat. Perhaps out of jealousy or simply they just don't get him. That is really the way of online groups.

Dear Spinelli Bashers,
I am sorry your don't have the same love I do for Damian Spinelli. In the end of the day I believe this is your loss.

If you can't delight in Bradford Anderson's great talents then you know what I can accept that. I don't really care if your upset he is on too much. I am sure if your favorite had a stint of being on a lot your would not complain but instead enjoy it.

I have decided after today to no insult characters unless it is based on fact. The days of calling Logan a cockroach is over (though is still a creepy dude that I feel has little to offer the show). The pain of reading things people have written about Spinelli was just too much for me to take. I can't expect behavior from others if I don't practice it myself.

So in closing give Spinelli a chance. If you can't see past your hate I hope you will at least base your comments in facts.

Have a great day.

-Penny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, Oh, I will miss the days of you calling Logan a cockroach. That was high entertainment.

I've seen the spoilers and after this week, there's some wild plot twists for Spin, so I think we'll get out of this repetitive Jason worship soon.

Penny said...

We will see how I do.

Anonymous said...

Honorable sentiments! I sometimes get frustrated with that board too for the attacks that happen.

I just stay away from the threads praising characters I'm not fond of. What would be the point of reading a thread I'm no doubt going to be upset by? I hate when I see a "So-And-So is GREAT!" thread and then people who disagree go in and say "So-And-So SUCKS!" It's really sad.

Thanks for this post!

Rene' said...

I'm with daytime diva - I just avoid those places like the plague. Out of site, out of mind! :)