Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Damian: The plot device & champion of the child.

I noticed a few things today. Today he was writen as the Anti-Lulu. His option was completely opposite of Lulu's. If she said black he said white. There was no gray on ether side. Honestly from someone looking it is a little annoying LOL. It is like Spinelli and Lulu are a little angel & an devil on Jason's shoulders telling him what to do. (Spinelli is worth more then a plot device) The positive being is he is not afraid to decent from Lulu's option. Which is a good thing. Oh and Spinelli was adorable even with a dash of stalkerness the writers had to throw in today.

As an Elizabeth fan my patience with this storyline has been tested well before the Jackal got involved. The only postive thing for me is that it has been a catalyst for us to learn more about Spinelli. Something happened to him that made his option so strong on this subject. Please I beg of your writers of GH don't let this get dropped. I must know what makes my Damian tick. Please tell me.

(oh did everyone see the link to the interview I posted earlier? it is great)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one word for you:

YES

To everything you said :)