Thursday, May 24, 2007

I have the pink room.....

What a very busy episode for Spinelli
coffee? I really didn't hear you.. really
We start off with Spinelli accidentally hearing something he should not have. He knew he messed up. Jason just wants to protect Spinelli and the last thing he should have heard was that.

a bag of chips?
Oh "other guy" showed his true colors today.. Who the heck gives a bag of potato chips in a gift bag. Really "other guy" you have got to try harder.. Better yet don't try at all. You see how quickly "other guy" changes over to threating with his attempt to befriend Spinelli didn't work. Poor 'other guy' could not get his chips back ether. Spinelli kept them ("other guy" tried and failed)
("Other Guy" showing he is really not a nice guy, you can see other guy's hand)
Then we have the end of the episode with Ric. (Run Spinelli Run) I loved when Spinelli looked at his arm pretending he had a watch on (I have a 1:30 nap LOL)
well time to take a nap.
Quote of the day:
yeah.. I have the pink room. Not that there is anything wrong with that.. no offense.
Oh discussion of today's episode started in an previous post (link)
I made responses to other things I didn't say in my post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penny.. LMAO. Great post.

--Spikey