Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Orange Soda

Today we not only got a great Spinelli scene but also and really nice Spinlu scene. I loved the discussion about the orange soda. How wonderful that they stock his favorite drink. I loved how that story unfolded. Jason is really protective of Spinelli.

I loved how Lulu came to the coffee shop to see Spinelli (or at least it seemed that way). She was sure jealous of his computer.

Wardrobe did a great job today. He looked great.
here is the second cutest moment of the day...
(I could not resist I love Cameron)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, he looks hot!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics! How close did you have to get to have them turn out like that? My 18 year old daughter walked by while I was checking out the site and said," Wow Mom he really looks GOOD like that. I'm excited about seeing the show tonight!"
I enjoyed todays show. Lots of good stuff. Specially with spinlu.I hope we get to see more of their magic.
Cam is a Cutie too,glad you included that pic.

F.A.(loyal Bradford fan)

Anonymous said...

Is that the Metro court hat? I think I love that cap.

Spinlu were great today, and those are some good pics. (Love Cam, too, and Lucky ain't too bad to look at, either)

---Spikey

Penny said...

I think it may be the MC hat. I know he has worn it before. Though the pictures are cheesy ( I mean camera phone ? LOL) I think it fun to add them LOL