Friday, May 25, 2007

Secrets.......

Some people should not be burdened with a secret.. It just not a good idea.. It is is unfair and they are just not made for it..

Thats our Spin. He tries really really hard, he does. I think he knows about ever major secret in town including the two focused on today. That little Jacob Spencer is really a "stone cold special" and that Stone Cold 'offed' Evil Al.

He really needs to stop being the keep of secrets for Port Charles. Robin does a better job.

Another thing I saw today was that it was pretty much a Spinelli & Sonny day. You rarely have Spinelli and Sonny together like that and if you do they are very brief. Today they spent the whole episode together. (stop threating my boy Mr Corinthos sir.) Interesting...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao, Robin is a better secret keeper.

I think I am shipping Robin and Spinelli now. They have that Jason thing, and having a hard time keeping his baby secrets in common. Also, they look cute together. (See pic posted below)

I laughed really loud when Spin hugged Sonny. I think Jason is getting use to it, we definitely needed a new cranky victim of Spin's contagious affection.

--spikey