Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well.."The Driven One" no doubt wishes she produced a show about remolding kitchens.

I love days like this. While he was not on screen long, it was all good.

I could not help but laugh at this moment


He brave he was too. He tried to help. He could have hid in the back room. No Damian was brave. How did Mr Craig see him? (I really have a hard time calling him Jerry) {ok on after three viewings i see that he saw Sam turn to look at Spinelli}

Best momment was what he said about Amelia
"Well.."The Driven One' no doubt wishes she produced a show about remolding kitchens."
Made me giggle the whole rest of the show

Oh here is another camera phone moment.

5 comments:

Bradfor#1fan said...

Penny,
Please were did you get these great GH pictures from? Please can you give us the link to the site you got them from? Thank you so very much. I greatly appreciate it.

Penny said...

the ones today? I took them with my camera phone.. no joke.

Bradford#1fan said...

Penny,
You mean you took them off of the TV with your camera phone? How did you do it without getting the from of the TV in the picture? Your phone takes very, very good pictures off of the TV.

Penny said...

for some reason my camera phone takes better pictures off the tv then my 7MP camera. tired. LOL

Rene' said...

Penny, it's hilarious, though. Spinelli's head is HUGE in that picture with the sandwich. Too cute! LOL!