Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Angry Little Monster day 2

calm down blonde one
Today was a continuation of yesterday. The Monster didn't take kindly to Lulu pulling a broken bottle on him after his ooh so innocent peck. Cooper (former terrorist now mob informant police cadet) came in to separate the Monster and Lulu. (thank you Cooper my respect for you is at least double then before) You need to dump the monster before I can take you serious though. Did anyone notice Spinelli calming down Lulu? They really do seem to have a special kind of bond.
A New Friend?
We then saw Lulu at the penthouse with Spinelli as she tried to nurse Spinelli and make excuses for the monster. I guess we can take it as a defensive mechanism? I don't know what else to say about the scene it really pained me to see Lulu that way. Spinelli was as always the wonderful friend though. (can I have a Spinelli?)
wounded pride?
Final note. Did you notice that Lulu was gushing about Spinelli to Cooper after at the coffee shop? I really found that sweet. (I think I want a Cooper too. you think they will come out with GH action figures? Spinelli and Cooper could be part of the 'good' guys that work for the mob collection)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, yes, I'll take the Spin and Coop action figures.. They can play with my Spike doll.

I'll also take A Lucky and a Luke Spencer.

And one of Jason..(shirt not included)

--Spikey

Penny said...

Ohhhhhh LOL. you totally just gave me the late night giggles with that one. Buffy had action figures?

Anonymous said...

Buffy had action figures?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=627tyd5

Penny said...

oooh that was funny.