Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Jackal strikes without lifting a hand...

Spinelli does this often and usually it involves his keyboard though today he did this and didn't touch his computer.

Today we found Milo and Spinelli discussing Lulu's mother's hearing. They where trying to decided if they should go to show support or not. Spinelli knowing the blonde one's needs knew that they should stay away but after Milo protested and Gerogie offered to to see Lulu on their behalf. (I bet my g-spin readers liked that)

Georgie left Kelley's and Spinelli saw a chance when the monster walked in. He told Milo about the 'kiss' knowing what Milo would do. Milo did what Spinelli wanted to do.
The unworthy one gets a taste of the Jackal's wrathexcellent!
Then after it was 'safe' after Cooper stepped in again and Spinelli go all tough guy on him. Check out his arms. (looks like Bradford has been working out)
After that scene we next found the Jackal at the PCPD visiting Jason. Here is a case of Spinelli thinking TOO much. Even Jason said that. Spinelli had hatched a plan (with tech support) to break Jason out of lock up. I think Spinelli was missing the days of the MetroCourt like all of us do. I am greatfull that Jason stopped him.
I am your wing man

Then the big bad DA came in............

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, he is looking ripped! oh my! =)

Anonymous said...

He does look good! Maybe he is working out with Steve and Greg. Before long maybe he will be ready to take on Logan by himself.(we can only hope) That would be YUMMY

bradfordfan4evr said...

What I wouldn't give to see him kick Logan's butt!!! Yes that would be so DELICIOUS

Anonymous said...

Maybe he has been working out so he can carry Lulu away from the crabby comando LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I bet with all those lessons in love Jason gives Spinelli, muscles was mainly what he learned. I mean, Jason's solution to most of his relationship problems is the pick his woman up.... Grr...argh...me Jason, you helpless woman!

Ok, I'll stop now ;)

Anonymous said...

He is getting BUFF for all those love scenes. I hope they are with Lulu. because Spinlu rocks!!!

BronxBabyGirl said...

so cute...omg