Monday, June 4, 2007

Heartbreak, Friendship and the Monster.

Heartbreak
Lulu told Spinelli that She didn't want to date him. Not only that she didin't want to date anyone. She didn't want to be loved or to love. The rape of her parents years before has really damaged Lulu. (did she really need more damaging?)
Friendship
This is one of the reason I love Spinelli. He was wounded so deeply but his first impluse was to pledge friendship to Lulu. ahh. I mean this is why this guy is amazing.
The Monster
sorry dude the guy in the hat is much cooler
I am sorry to any Logan fans in the house (you all are welcome) Logan is a sick monster that should not be on screen. The evidance?
Some men have no brainsI can take it you weak pansy Logan
Die you vile beast
Logan you are nothing more then a brainless bully

can we say rapist in training? GAG
Logan is NO hero. He is no misunderstood 'bad boy'. He is a vile man who is one step away from sexual assault. Please Guza don't 'hook up' Logan and Lulu. It is gross.. Assault is not sexy, is disgusting. (please let GH, ABC and the whole gaggle know how distasteful Logan is)

Product placement for ING?

2 comments:

Penny said...

I wanted to add what I wrote on Soap Opera general
---
For the very first time my hate for Logan has NOTHING to do with my love for Spinelli. As a mother It upsets me that a bunch of young preteens and teens are going to find Logan 'sexy'. He is not sexy. This not the guy you want.. Heck Mr Criag is a better catch then Logan.

I really hope young impressionable females who may have issues at home don't come to the conclusion that Logan is 'sexy'. I really feel bad for the actor that plays Logan right now. this is not cool.

I called the GH comment line about this and i got way to emotional. I didn't think I would get this reaction from this scene. Yeah as a devote Spinelli fan I knew I would be upset but this is much more then that for me.

I am upset for the damage i know this character is going afflict on a group of viewers.

Anonymous said...

I was outraged over the episode aired on 6/4/07.

Like Penny,I was heartbroken when Lulu told Spinelli that she didn't want to date anyone.She didn't want to love or be loved.To her it meant suffering.(how sad?)

The only good part was when Spinelli let Lulu know he still desired her friendship. He remained true to his words,"I'm here for you whatever you need, whenever you need it." (Those words still have the power to make me feel all warm and fuzzy.)

Logan,on the other hand,repulsed me. His violence was "over the top!" How could anyone like such a character? If I had my way, Lulu would knee him in the groin,tell him to never touch her like that again,and walk out with Spinelli.

In her state,Lulu doesn't need more violence. What she needs is the gentleness and patience,that is Spinelli.

Come on writers! Spinelli is the only character on the show right now that deserves to be with Lulu!!!

F.A. (a loyal Bradford fan)