Friday, June 8, 2007

The Blender Caper

Today was interesting.
We had Spinelli providing tech support to Mike.

I provide a wide array of services.
We also had a useless interaction between Spinelli and the Monster. Training the audience again Guza?
Stop! I am not afraid to use this
Then Lulu was asked by her father and Tracy to acquire the services of the Jackal in order to find her mother. It was a piece of cake for Spinelli.

Then Spinelli at the very end ran into THAT storyline that will never end. I really think Lucky needs to take a chill pill and I like Lucky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know WHAT was going on with Lulu accepting Logan's comfort...bleck.

Mike's blender was RANDOM, but hilarious! I was kinda hoping that the blender would explode on Spin too, but he ended up fixing it. And, as usual, being the one to help Lulu. Thanks for the speedy recap!

Penny said...

I wonder if the scene with Mike was not so random.. umm

I really thought I was going to get ill with Logan and Lulu acting like best buds. Logan 'apologizing' to Spinelli was almost worse.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the show happened when Logan was talking to Spinelli and lulu came in asking Spinelli if he was ok.
She sounded very concerned. It said to me that she worries about him first.(or at least I hope so.)
The blender part was funny too. I must admit a bigger mess would have been more fun:)