Thursday, July 10, 2008

Meet the Contributors: Laurelin

Laurelin could be accused of being a little quiet but when she posts hair flies and its great. Thank you Laurelin
Laurelin

Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm a drama teacher, dog lover, photographer, daughter, sister, and friend

Did you like Spinelli the first time you saw him?
I knew there was something special about Spinelli, and the more I saw him the more I loved him!

What moment made you first notice Spinelli?
I really started getting interested when Lulu intercepted the text messages and brought the chips and soda to the surf shop -- Spinelli and SpinLu had me 100% from then on!

How long have you been watching GH?
Since birth, 1984

Your favorite Spinelli moment?
The porch scene with Lulu where he offered his unwavering friendship, whether she wanted to tell him what was wrong or not.

Least favorite Spinelli moment?
The weird flirting with Claudia....I don't much like the "cat chases mouse" thing they have going on!

If Spinelli where to give you a name what would it be?
I would hope it would be something like "The Compassionate One"...but it would probably end up being "Blabbermouth"...I tend to talk a lot!

What other works by Bradford Anderson have you seen? Which stood out to you?
His character on Veronica Mars was very interesting; I just wish he would have been on more so we could see him do more with the character! I also LOVED his version of "My Funny Valentine" for the Love Affair CD.

What do you think make Bradford stand out from other famous folks?
He's very genuine and down-to-earth. You can easily tell he is enjoying life and living in the moment with as little drama as possible. I'm sure we won't be seeing any sordid tabloid stories about Bradford!

Why did you decide to blog on this site?
Bradford/Spinelli rekindled my love in General Hospital, largely due to Bradford's talent and portrayal, so I wanted to help share the love!

What do you believe this blogs mission is?
To be a one-stop-shop for news and information about Bradford and his career, as well as a gathering spot for Bradford/Spinelli fans from all over.

Anything else you would like to share? It's been great to be a part of The Bradford Anderson Fan Blog, and I look forward to many years of Bradford love to come!