Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Meet the Contributors: Rene'

Rene' has been a contributor for well over a year and I also consider her a friend. I love her honesty in her posts.. Its refreshing and she is just so darn cool.

Rene'
Age: 39 - and I refuse to age another year

tell us a little about your self:
I Love Life and Life Loves Me! That's my new personal motto to live by. I love exploring new things, trying new endeavors. I've acted in two movies and a play, homeschooled my daughter, have my own business, met celebrities, hiked in the mountains, slept at the beach - I love doing anything and everything that's fun or interesting! I have a great husband and beautiful teenage daughter.

Did you like Spinelli the first time you saw him?
Yes, but as time went on, I liked him better!

What moment made you first notice Spinelli? -
Probably when he and Lulu were being held captive by Alcazar and they got drunk. Hilarious!

How long have you been watching GH? -
Oh wow - since the year Luke, Laura, Robert and Tiffany went to the Cassadine Island and saved the world. You figure out when that was. :)

Your favorite Spinelli moment? -
That's tough! I'd have to say during the Hostage Crisis.

Least favorite Spinelli moment? -
When he lowered himself to ask Lulu to dance during the Black and White ball. Boo Lulu.

If Spinelli where to give you a name what would it be? -
Ambitious blonde one

What other works by Bradford Anderson have you seen? Which stood out to you?
The only other work I have seen Bradford in is his film Carts. I thought he was excellent in it, similar to Spinelli but a bit more hard edged.

What do you think make Bradford stand out from other famous folks?
I think Bradford is tremendously talented with the ability to switch from comedy to drama to dancing and singing in a single bound; however, I'd have to say his kindness towards others and his genuine gratitude for what life has given him is what makes him truly stand out.

Why did you decide to blog on this site?
Because Penny asked me to. :) No, because I believe that TPTB SOMEWHERE may happen upon this site, and if I can say or do anything to help further along the character of Spinelli by making my opinions know, then so be it.

What do you believe this blogs mission is?
To create positive opportunities and growth for the character of Spinelli and perhaps for Bradford himself in future endeavors!

Anything else you would like to share? Nah :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Rene!

Rene' said...

Hi Jess! :)

You're a gem, Penny, and I consider you a friend as well. I'm so happy you allowed me to be a contributor to the best Bradford board online (yes, I said it!)