Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thoughts on Tuesday....

Do we have a nickname for Tuesday yet?
We need one.. please let me know.. or I will have to come up with one myself. Now lets address that elephant in the room shall we.....

spoilers will be discussed.

click here to read more

Ok so it happens.. Yes IT. If you have not see the 6 seconds promo do that now please. You back now? Your breathing.. Can you believe it?

I don't know much besides what this promo tells us.
Maxie and Spinelli take another step in their relationship together. This is not something you can take back at all.

Rurmor says that in Soap Opera Weekly Jason walks in on them the morning after. That Maxie say after that she does not want to do it again to save their friendship (Maxie honey you can't undo this) thats all I know. LOL So if you come for some grand scoop its not happening here.

Poor Spinelli goes from getting everything he wants in the world to losing it all at once. Last year we saw a heartbroken Spin.. Now I imagine this will be much worse.. No mater how much he may agree with Maxie or not.. Or try to get over it he won't.. Our poor Damian Spinelli.. (big hugs) Its going to be so horrible.

So we will have to wait to see what happends.. I will actually be happy with this if one thing happens.

That it won't be written just for laughs (a little is fine and almost expected) I want it sweet and tender..

If all that happens I can handle a heart broken Spin for while to give Maxie time to wake up and realizes its worth the risk to go further with Spin. All great love stories have lots of road blocks and this is just one of theirs.

So not raining on my parade. Nothing can change the fact Maxie sees my sweet Spinelli as an acceptable sexual partner. whooo woooo hoo..

So are you ready? grab some popcorn and invite some friends over. I don't think Naked Spinelli day can even touch this.
---

2 comments:

Jess said...

Agreed that Naked Spinelli Day doesn't compare to Spixie Sex Day. By the way, did you see that comment in last week's Soap Opera Digest regarding Naked Spinelli Day? Steve Burton said that Spin didn't need a computer to hide "himself" and that he could have just used a cell phone. Hhhhmmpppfff!!!!

Until I see Tuesday's episode, I will reserve comment, except to say, I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Rene' said...

How about Spexie?

Sexismista?