Friday, July 11, 2008

Meet the Contributors: Penny

Penny

Tell us a little about yourself:
I am almost 34 years old mother of two living in New England.

Did you like Spinelli the first time you saw him?
No I didn't.. I hated him.. Thats right I hated him. I recall calling him a cardboard cut out of a computer hacker on Soap Opera Central when he first came on. I don't know maybe I had a thing against beanies.

What moment made you first notice Spinelli?
I slowly started to warm to him after Lulu and Jason collected him at Granny Spinelli's house.
Then shortly before the metrocourt hostage crisis.... Sam yelled at Spin and I remember thinking wow thats amazing acting. (see for yourself) I was hooked from that moment on.

How long have
you been watching GH?
umm not sure. I swear it was on in my house during the 80s in the background. (just alwayson) I know I watched some.. I remember really being into it when Anna and Robert got married. I have had burst of watching since then I missed somethings.. (like never saw Courtney or Zander) I came back when Anna 'returned' in 2006 for like a week.

Your favorite Spinelli moment?
Is it a cop out if I say all of them LOL ok ok I will pick one. My favorite was on one of the best
Spinelli days ever. 8-29-07(link) the scene with Ric in the penthouse has always stood out to me. Ok Maybe thats my favorite Bradford moment.. ummm Favorate Spinelli moment? I loved any and all the Spinelli PI bits. They are better when Maxie is involved with them.

Least favorite Spinelli moment?
When Spinelli was baby crazy when baby Jake was born.

If Spinelli where to give you a name what would it be?
umm for real? The Quiet One ? (wow I wrote hard questions)

What other works by Bradford Anderson have you seen? Which stood out to you?
Before ever saw the Jackal my favorite show was Veronica Mars. Bradford was in two episodes. Those are great. Then there is the minitue he was in an episode of What about Brian. Then there was American Pie Beta House.. Bradford did a umm great job..yeah thats right.. (he did movie just sucked)

What do you think make Bradford stand out from other famous folks?
He is very down the earth and kind. He is always so gracious to his fans. He just an all around nice guy.

Why did you decide to blog on this site?
When in February of 2007 I went searching for Bradford information it was hard. There was not a lot of resources. He had not even signed a contract yet. I thought a blog would be a great method to collect all the information I could find. (link to a post in 2-2007)

What do you believe this blogs mission is?
This blog is for all fans of Bradford Anderson and Spinelli. Its a a fun postive place to find out information and exchange ideas.

wow that was hard.. LOL