Sunday, July 6, 2008

Meet the Contributors: Lindsay

I have emailed all the amazing women who contribute to this blog a list is questions so that we all could get to know them better. Lindsay is our newest and the one that sent it to me first (yah Lindsay)
Lindsay
Age: 19

Tell us a little about your self:
I am a sophomore in college studying film and television.

Did you like Spinelli the first time you saw him?
No, I didn't. Hehe, It took a little while for him to grow on me. I think I always appreciated they way he just said things that were on his mind without censorship even if I didn't root for him as a character. Then one day I realized that I was amused by Spinelli and looked for him in scenes.

What moment made you first notice Spinelli?
The Metrocourt Hostage Crisis made me perk up with interest. There was just something about the idea of this guy going in to save the day even though he was so scared that really got me. I think his character finally fell into place.

How long have you been watching GH?
Essentially since I was in the womb. My family watched it. I can say that I actively watched and understood the storylines since the Jason/Michael/Carly storyline and Lucky/Liz.

Your favorite Spinelli moment?
This changes a lot depending on my mood. Today, it's the moment where Spinelli spoke to Claudia on the docks while drunk. Something funny but heartbreaking about that scene.

Least favorite Spinelli moment?
Finding Georgie dead.

If Spinelli were to give you a name what would it be?
Lovely Lindsay? Loyal Lindsay? Something with alliteration, I would hope. :)

What other works by Bradford Anderson have you seen? Which stood out to you?
I've only seen his appearance on What About Brian. The thing that instantly stood out to me was how Bradford just walked into the room and got my attention instantly. The definition of scene stealing!

What do you think make Bradford stand out from other famous folks?
The fact that he interacts with his fans truly, truly astounds me. He uses available tools to communicate directly with us, not some liaison or person paid to speak for him. I love that. A lot of people who find themselves with a fan base quickly forget that they are still only human.

Why did you decide to blog on this site?
I am power hungry. Haha, Just kidding. Or am I? Today blogging, tomorrow...podcasts!

What do you believe this blogs mission is?
To be awesome? Yes, to be awesome. Also, the mission is to give be an informative and intelligent community of Bradford Andersons supporters---for fans, by fans.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get to meet Lindsay in 5 days!!!

Anonymous said...

There was just something about the idea of this guy going in to save the day even though he was so scared that really got me.

Lindsay, I love the way you put this. That is it in a nutshell!

Anonymous said...

lol im excited to meet u jenna! hehe.

and robin, metrocourt spinelli was just...pure joy.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, ITA - one of my favorite memories / scenes is when Craig had one of his minions pushing Spin against the wall, and Spin just went off on a rant ending in something like "...darkness will rain down, and the minions of law enforcement are going to come in and kick your evil ass!" - LOL. never mind the classic "how much do you bench?" scene with Jason. "Don't...don't...don't touch me." :-)

Anonymous said...

Woops, that above comment was me, lol.

Jess said...

Hi Lindsay!