Monday, July 7, 2008

Meet The Contributors: Spikey

Spikey and I have been buds since February 07. This board would not be the the place it is without her support and friendship. When my husband lost his job last summer and I was working she saved this blog.
Spikey
I'm Spikey, have been involved in several fandoms over the years. Although the people I've grown close to on this site and others know my background, I try not to get into my personal life on the internet because I don't feel comfortable with that.

Did you like Spinelli the first time you saw him?
No, I had quit watching GH for seven years and tuned into Luke/Laura's wedding. I resented the mob.

What moment made you first notice Spinelli?
The Metrocourt Hostage crisis really made me take notice of Bradford. I just fell in love with the character.

How long have you been watching GH?
Off and on since Luke/laura in the eighties.

Your favorite Spinelli moment?
Too many to name, but loved the dance with Lulu, Most recently I loved his scenes on the dock with Claudia.

Least favorite Spinelli moment?
Anytime Sonny calls him Freaky boy, or Logan beating him up, although it makes for interesting character study.

If Spinelli where to give you a name what would it be?
Since I won this award on the Spixie board, I'd say the informative one.

What other works by Bradford Anderson have you seen?
Which stood out to you? I've only seen him in American Pie. I guess there were things that "stood out". I'll leave that comment to the imagination.

What do you think make Bradford stand out from other famous folks?
He stands out to me because he has tons of energy and not afraid to take chances with the character. I love that about Bradford and it's very reminiscent of early Geary.

Why did you decide to blog on this site?
Because I found Penny and asked me to do it. We are among the first loud Spin fans.

What do you believe this blogs mission is?
To get the info out in a positive and informative way.

5 comments:

spikey said...

Well, I want to say that I kept watching after Luke/Laura's wedding due to the fact that I liked their daughter Lulu. lol. My reason for watching changed during the MC hostage crisis.

I'm glad I found you Penny. :)

Jess said...

Hi Spikey!

spikey said...

Hey jess!!

Anonymous said...

lmao @ spikey's american pie comment. oh crude humor.

spikey said...

Well, you know.. AP--Not known for the deep subject matter.