Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Since the announcement of this birthday project for Bradford (in Gwaddy's honor) at least 3 other fans of GH have said they too have lupus, and 1 fan of the show (sister). I am so happy we can do this, not only for Gwaddy but for all those who suffer or know someone who has suffered from this incurable disease.

Gwaddy is one of the most caring, generous people I have met. I met her a few years ago at Bradford's first FCW event in July 2007. She was at my table. I am so glad she recognized me and remembered me a few years back when she found me on twitter. All I remember I sat next to a really nice married couple (her & her hubby), and a little girl who was super excited to meet Bradford. Gwaddy has lupus. If you follow her on twitter, she isn't shy about sharing her experiance. I was really excited because I was finally going to get to see her and her husband again and sit with them at another Bradford event, all these years later. Sadly, she had a flare up the weekend of FCW this year. Gwaddy was as at home in bed.

If you would like to wish Bradford a happy birthday, or support Gwaddy or know someone who has or had lupus, please consider donating http://donate.lupus.org/site/TR?pg=fund&fr_id=1090&pxfid=18810

Thank you

No comments: