Sunday, June 17, 2007

Anyone want to make me a banner?

I would like a new banner (or few) . I LOVE LOVE LOVE the banner Jenny made for me.(Jenny I would love for you to make me another if you wanted too) But I need a change. (It will return though) If anyone wants to send me a banner (same or smaller dimensions to the one above) I will add it to some kind of rotation. I would like to have a few I can change out every now and then.

If you make a banner you can send it too spinellirules at gmail.com
---------
Banners so far

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ridiculously all over it! I love making stuff like this :) Give me a bit, I'll have it probably by the end of the day!

Penny said...

You make amazing banners but if i read on your blog you where up till 3am ..... LOL

Anonymous said...

Haha...sometimes my best work comes out at random times! But if I've got the inspiration, I can't stop :) It's already up there -- wow! I hope you like it!

Penny said...

Hey I am quick LOL

Your welcome to make them at any time. I like new banners LOL