Monday, June 18, 2007

The Innocent One is Missing.

Baby Jake was kidnapped today (or perhaps he crawled away as Mac said).
We find Spinelli in the foreground of a scene with Lulu & Lucky discussing fathers day
I don't think the blond one's brother likes me
It is here that "Daddy" Lucky finds out that Baby Jake has been kidnapped.
Then Lucky, Lulu & Spinelli rush to the parkI was hoping that Lulu & Spinelli would have watched Cameron for a while together (sniff I wanted more Spinelli and children scenes) but alas we got Spinelli running to Jason as the station to let him know about his child being missing.
Let me see Jason or I will... pout.
He never did see Jason. He did get ruffed up by Lucky though. (as a Lucky fan I don' t like how they have been writing him lately) heal Lucky
Then after the visit at the PCPD Lulu & Spinelli had a discussion about the kidnapping at the Kelly's. Spinelli wanted to get Sonny's help in finding Baby Jake. Obviously Spinelli was not told that Sonny didn't even help to find his own nephew when he was kidnapped at Christmas time.
even when they argue they are adorable.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, Pinky.

--Spikey..

Penny said...

I guess you liked that :)

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, Spinelli and Lulu were the only ones to do any decent acting today. Lucky over acted & Liz and Sam underacted. Come on people, where's the emotions? It was a kidnapping,for goodness sakes! I hate it when people on the show verbally attack Spinelli. Spinelli seems to always be the catalyst for this storyline. I don't like it. I for one, will be GLAD when this is finished!

F.A.( a Bradford loyal fan)

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of this episode for me was when Emily shoved the flower petal in Nik's mouth.

--spikey

Penny said...

LOL. It wasn't a good episode then. I think I FF though that part... no i think I recall a bit of it.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I like Coop. (Yet, another reason to hate Logan)

--spikey