Friday, June 22, 2007

A Spinlu Treat


If your a fan of Spinelli & Lulu friendship then today was special day. Lulu called Spinelli so she could talk with him. He is the only person she can talk to. It was wonderful.

She said that Spinelli and Jason have something in common. They are both good listeners.. (The Grasshopper has learned well). Lulu seems to accept Spinelli just the way he is and him the same for her. He will disagree with her postion at times but is always respectful. I am personally a fan of the potental romantic couple.. Regardless what happens you get the feeling their friendship can handle anything thats gets thrown at it.

Lulu likes the shorts too

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude's got nice legs and arms.

Spinelli/Lulu are my TV couple right now,and IMO, they are really good together.

I won't be happy if GH doesn't at least give it a real try.

I think I might like the name SpenSpin or SpinSpen..

--spikey

Anonymous said...

This show was good. I loved the Spinlu special moments. I'm glad the carrot is still being dangled. At least it keeps me hoping. They work so great together. Can't help but love them!