Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Spinelli: The Loyal One

Spinelli is such a loyal wonderful guy. He didn't want to belive the the worse of Sam. He at least was able to remain loyal to Jason first and told him about the baby clothes and that Sam never went and got the smoothie. I hope Spinelli will soon realize that his trust in Sam is misguided.

Fair Samantha? no!
Not only did we have some great Spinelli & Jason interactions but we also got a three 'Stooges' scene. I actually go against public option in that I have always loved the Spinelli, Milo & Dillon scenes. I really feel he had a chances to get two friends out of it all. Makes me a little sad though. Is this our last one? I am going to miss Scott Clifton.

Speaking of how loyal Spinelli is.. He can always be counted to treat Logan as the garbage he is. Thank you Spinelli!!

who are you to call my laptop small?
I included the picture below because it was the only picture I could get of Lulu and Spinelli today. I really liked Lulu's hair today. Speaking of looking good? Spinelli looked great.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved todays show. The "Three Stooges" were great. I had missed Milo and Dillion. The orange soda appeared once again. It seems they can't have many scenes that Spinelli is in without orange soda.
I loved when Spinelli started talking about his computers capabilities. Spinelli was so cute today.I think Lulu is crazy if she doesn't fall hard for him. (^_^)

F.A.(a loyal bradford fan)

Anonymous said...

He did look great, even though he was mixing stripes and plaid ;)

Penny said...

yeah he is the only one that could pull that off LOL

Anonymous said...

first of all spinelli is fine but he does not look good or need to get with lulu because he is so my fine guy! forever girlfriend!
bradford girl!

Anonymous said...

But i don't think spinelli and lulu because i love my spinelli and of course my bradford anderson !ps.SAM DID NOT KIDNAP THE JASON BABY!

Anonymous said...

To each his or her own, I happen to think Bradford looks good! I am entitled to my opinion.
F.A.(a loyal Bradford fan)

Penny said...

agreed.. Bradford is HOT