Thursday, June 21, 2007

I don't like contradicting you... It HURTS


Today we had a LOT of Sonny & Spinelli Scenes. Sonny told Diane the source of Jason's secret pain. I personally though the Spinelli & Sonny scenes where great. In Sonny's special way I think he was trying to be patient. (Good thing Spinelli didn't meet Sonny before he was on meds)

I heart these shorts so much

sorry this is just precious

take note of the stress ball
After Diane left Kate came and we had a very brief Spinelli, Kate & Sonny scene.

are these just throw away scenes?

ahhh my shorts again
After He left Sonny's office he had a short discussion with Lulu letting her know that Sonny knows about Baby Jake's parentage. Lulu was a little pushy today but lets blame it on stress ok?

As Lulu left the Monster came in and Spinelli and him had words.

eww he is made of goo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Spin and Sonny scenes today

Anonymous said...

Sonny and Spin... mmmmmm. I love them.

And Diane? She is awesome.

-spikey

Anonymous said...

I also liked the Sonny & Spinelli scenes today. I was so amused when Diane told Sonny he would have to translate for her.(^_^) I actually laughed when Diane called Jasons' baby,"the innocent one." Maybe Spinelli is becoming contagious.(LOL!)It was great when Spinelli told Logan that Sonny didn't want to be disturbed. When Logan opened the door Sonny told him to "GET OUT!" Lulu brushed him off too YEAH! Poor Logan,NOT!

Anonymous said...

You and those SHORTS! I LOVE it :) Lulu may have been stressed, but at least she gave Spin the time of day -- Logag on the other hand...she "doesn't have time" for him!