Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Orange Soda Chronicles.

Total was a continuation of Baby Jake's kidnapping (Or how many ways can they destroy Lucky)

First we Lucky comes into to Kellys and talks to Spinelli & Lulu. They both give him "what are you thinking" looks when he said he thought Elizabeth did something with the Baby Jake.

whats wrong with you?

you popping pills again?
I don't think Lucky remembered 'attacking' Spinelli in yesterdays episode. He just seemed to 'friendly' with him today. You normally don't tell someone you said is a suspect that you don't trust your wife.

After Lulu & Spinelli parted, Spinelli went to Sonny's house to tell him about the kidnapping. Strange how at times Spinelli just knows what Jason would have wanted him to do.

Drat I can't catch you.
I actually liked the scene with Sonny & Spinelli today. Sonny was less mean and the "NOW" didn't bother me much.
The fact that Kate & Spinelli had their first scene together .. umm No sure how i feel about that

They then capped the episode of with Sam pulling a con on Spinelli for him to stop trying to find footage in the park. It is not that I REALLY think Sam took Baby Jake but that I think she is afraid it will show how close she was to the scene when he was kidnapped. At least Spinelli saw in the end that Sam perhaps is not the best person to put your trust in.

What you doing?

nice shorts

I dont' think that will fit me Samantha

(oh and if your asking yourself why this title? I could not think of a better title and orange soda was in two scenes today)

No comments: