Thursday, June 21, 2007

Best Dialogue from Yesterday

Thank you to the great and wonderful Spikey who posted this over at the Spinelli Online
----
Spinelli: Greetings, blond one. I come bearing news, but it will remain unspoken until the unworthy one has taken a hike.

Logan: Spinelli -- spinelli, lulu and I were in the middle of a conversation. Can you go sit at the table over there with your little laptop until we're finished?

[Spinelli chuckles]

Spinelli: You're so dumb. Ok --

[Logan laughs]

Spinelli: Laptop happens to be the maserati of motherboards, has four gigs of ram, transmits data 30% faster than the best hard drive on the black market, and has a customized graphics card that optimizes my gaming experience. "Little" -- I think not.
------------
(Have you been wondering what happened to my random Spinelli quote generator at the top? The script got corrupted and I have had not had the time to fix it)

No comments: