Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Longest Vlog

Hey folks. Some of you already watch my vlog (video blog) on Youtube. I have decided to link it here. My vlog focuses on discussing Spinelli & Maxie and other things going on within General Hospital and soaps. As a television student and an avid fan of Youtube Web 2.0 culture, this is just how I've chosen to use new media and combine it with my love of the serial drama genre.

This is a link to my latest vlog, which I've titled "The Longest Vlog" because it is very very long and posted in three parts. Most of my videos average aroun 5-8 minutes usually, but this one is special, so I hope you excuse the length. Enjoy and subscribe!

http://lindsay-007.livejournal.com/9845.html

1 comment:

Penny said...

as always you hit it out of the park.. Great Job.. highly recommend.